Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
This week we are sharing the top ten books that have taken place outside of the country, which for me is the United States. I can honestly say that I did not love all of these books, but I found it really challenging to remember what books I have read that took place in another country. I think I’m going to aim to read more books that take place elsewhere so this question won’t be so hard in the future!
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- American Sniper by Chris Kyle
- Mr. Churchill’s Secretary by Susan Elias MacNeal
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Evening Primrose by Kopano Matlwa
- In the Country We Love: My Family Divided by Diane Guerrero
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
Did you also have trouble coming up with books from other countries? Holy moley, this was so hard!