This will be my first year participating in the Summer Comment Challenge and I am so excited. I wanted to find a way to interact with more book review blogs, and I think this will be the perfect way to do that!
What is the Summer Comment Challenge?
- The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge takes place June through August
- You are welcome to sign-up for one month or all three
- Your hosts will post the official partners list a few days before the start of each month of the challenge
- For the time-being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- Options for comments include 5+ and 10+ per month
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post or include a shoutout in your monthly/weekly wrap-ups to help us spread the word
- At the beginning of the month we will put together a post (that’s this one) where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
What Am I Doing?
Since this is my first (month) year participating, I decided to take on one partner and add 5+ comments to her blog during the month of June! I am so excited to announce that I have been partnered up with Dinh @ Arlene’s Book Club!
If you’re interested in participating during July or August, you can find the sign-up links on Lonna’s or Alicia’s blog!